Terms & Conditions
The below applies only If you purchased your products directly from Caronte Studios (online or retail). If you purchased from a retailer, please note that different retailers have their own policies which Caronte Studios do not govern nor have control over.
- All figures are quoted in SGD, unless otherwise stated.
- Deposits are only refundable or transferable to another buyer or for another product if Caronte Srudios cancels release of said products.
- Caronte Studios will ship or allow collection of the products only to the original buyer. Proxies or representatives will not be entertained.
- Prestige Member discount for eligible products are valid only for customers who has achieved Prestige status at the time of the PO or deposit collection for said product (not after). It is not retrospective. E.g. Customers achieving Prestige status AFTER paying the PO deposit for product A will be charged the full retail price for product A.
- Before buying, customer should check and confirm whether the Caronte Studios product is allowed to be sold and shipped to their mailing address. No freight forwarder or PO Box addresses will be entertained. Caronte Studios reserves the right to cancel and forfeit any orders whose shipping address are not compliant to our licensed zones.
- Final release date of this product is subject to delays by manufactory or approval factors.
- Customers are expected to collect the productions and pay any balance remaining within 2 weeks upon notification of collection by Caronte Studios. If we do not hear from the customer, a reminder via recorded phone call, text message and email will then be sent and collection dated extended for another 2 weeks (Total of 1 month from date of collection notification). Non collection of products after 1 month will be deemed as product cancellation and deposit forfeited.
- No returns policy. All products sold are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable for other products.
- Stocks are extremely limited and it is expected that multiple buyers are attempting to buy the same product at the same time (at check-out page). Hence, it is possible to encounter stock not available at the moment buyer clicks ‘purchase’ – this is not system bug. In rare cases where 2 customers have purchased at the exact same moment causing product to be oversold, Caronte Studios will issue a full refund to affected customers.
- By proceeding with this order, you have deemed to have read, understood and agreed to our terms.
Warranty & Exchanges Policy
- Limited Warranty of 14 days from date of collection against missing parts or defects. Limited Warranty does not cover conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. E.g. Loss, Theft, Breakage due to inappropriate handling.
- As with all hand crafted products, no two pieces of products are exactly the same; there are bound to be slight differences or minor imperfections (defined as non-visible in normal usage or viewing conditions). Serious defects are defined as;
- Structural instability where products cannot be fitted/displayed properly
- Obvious visible cracks, chips, paint scratches
- Missing parts or pieces
- We will pay for return shipping only when the return / exchange as a result of our error such as a serious defect, collectible damages, or an error in filling your order. If the purchase is being returned for any other reason than those previously stated, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges, including those to return the item(s) to us. Caronte Studios will refund the product price minus any applicable shipping/return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits. Final decision is made at the sole discretion of Caronte Studios.
- There is no returns policy. All products sold are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable for other products.
Your privacy is important to us
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages include Name, Address, Email address, Phone number.
The way we use information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise disallow such unrelated uses.
Changes to this policy
If you have any doubts about this policy, please feel free to contact us.